Modular handheld test solution for all-in-one Access/FTTx network and triple-play services installation and maintenance.
All-in-one Access/FTTx/Triple-Play Services Test Set
The MTS-4000 is a small, compact and handheld test platform designed for all phases of the network lifecycle, from the installation to the maintenance of Access/FTTx networks and triple-play services. Modular in design, the MTS-4000 offers field service technicians the highest performance and superior levels of scalability and upgradeability.
- Large 7-inch indoor/outdoor color display
- Cost-effective, compact and handheld platform
- Multi-layer network solution from physical to services layer
- Highly scalable with up to 2 field-replaceable modules
- Connection checker with VFL, power meter and video inspection scope options
- Flexible connectivity for fast data transfer: 2xUSB 2.0, up to 1 Gb/s Ethernet
- Fiber test applications include OTDR, FiberComplete™ Automatic IL/ORL, CWDM Analyzer, PON/FTTH selective power meter , Connector Inspection with IEC Pass/Fail Analysis as well as Visual Fault Locator, Broadband Power Meter and CW light source
- Copper test applications include volt/ohm meter, time domain reflectometer (TDR), resistive fault locator, and wideband tones/spectal analysis to 30 MHz
- Triple-play service testing/IPTV and VoIP measurements from DSL access interfaces or standard Ethernet port
- VDSL and ADSL testing using Infineon Technologies chipset and licensed option for Dr. DSL® diagnostic solutions from Aware, Inc.
- Enterprise IT network testing: Basic troubleshooting functionality combined with the advanced capability